The Law of ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Law of ONE

When One Is Harmed ALL Is Harmed

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kryon - "DISCOVERING YOUR SPIRITUALITY" Part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Kryon - "DISCOVERING YOUR SPIRITUALITY" Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kryon - "DISCOVERING YOUR SPIRITUALITY" Part 2   Kryon - "DISCOVERING YOUR SPIRITUALITY" Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 10:55 am

Do not be critical on yourselves if you do not then follow what you are told by another Human Being or organization, by what they think is appropriate spiritually. For their truth is different than yours. Their search for God is different than yours. Blessed is the Human Being who searches for God in any way at all! Blessed is the Human who sits, ready to go, and who says, "God, tell me what it is I need to know. I want to chip away at the wall, the duality between 3D and multiple-D. I want to chip away at the wall to find my own magnificence. I know it’s there. I can feel it. Show me the path to my own revelation."

When a Human Being is following his truth, it’s his passion for God he is discovering. It’s a path for his own personal discovery to find God in his life. That’s truth. It’s diverse since there are so many individual paths for Humans. Each Human Being is spiritually unique. One is working on abundance issues, one is working on health issues, one is working on self-worth issues, and one is battling fear. Many of these paths are a result of the past experiences of Humans on Earth in different expressions [past lives], creating the vast differences of personalities at birth – their strengths and challenges, their many phobias, and their gifts. Do you see how you cannot create a spiritual box and ask everyone to get in?

The New Energy – What Happened?

And so the journey begins. What is this New Age all about? What is this great shift? We start at the beginning, and that beginning is not all that far in the past. In your time frame, it’s only 1987. That’s all the further I’m going to go back, because that is the beginning of this energy, the one that allowed Kryon to manifest as a teacher, and everything before it was an older, denser energy. It was an old energy whose prophecies have dropped away. Did you notice that earth energy is different today? The old energy represented an earth that is now gone, if you’ve noticed. So this information is for the one who is studying this for the first time, and needs to hear it from the beginning.

In 1987, an event occurred that was unique in your history. It was called "The Harmonic Convergence," and also later called the "11:11." What was unique was esoteric: The earth had reached a vibratory rate of spiritual neutrality where the future could go either way. It could be pulled to a high level, an interdimensional level, or wallow in the old prophesies of doom and Armageddon. Out of your linear time, and hard for you to understand, all of the Higher-Selves involved in the system of Earth were polled. All the Human Beings that have ever been on the planet, are on the planet, and potentially will be on the planet, were asked this question: "Do you want to go through with the old energy prophecy, the potentials of the old, or do you wish to move into the new energy that the ancients told you was coming? [Mayans and 2012] It is an energy that is not in your current prophesy, something that will create peace on Earth, something that will create work for the Lemurians who are here and the old souls who are here. It will create spiritual Lighthouses who will awaken in large number. What is your choice?"

And the answer was, "We want to go forward." And as dramatic proof of this esoteric event, almost over night, within a few years of this event, the geopolitical structure of the planet changed and morphed into something nobody expected. Against all odds, and all prophesy, countries who were powerful players of the old end times scenario, changed greatly. [The Soviet Union, in particular] You were suddenly looking at a reality that no one had prophesied. No cold war! The very thing that had created 50 years of turmoil, fear, and "had no foreseeable end" had suddenly terminated itself. The time for the scheduled Armageddon came and went [1999 to 2001].

Then you received a challenging event in 2001, called 9/11. It was not in prophecy, not in Nostradamus, not in the scriptures [Revelation]. As I told the United Nations group two years ago, the 9/11 event will affect two generations of what your leadership does here [USA]. Don’t you think something so important would have been in your old prophesies? This is proof that you’re in a new future. And so we say again, the Harmonic Convergence of 1987 along with the Harmonic Concordance in following years are bookends to the changing, shifting energy that you have created all by yourself. Now here you sit with a totally different energy.

So if you’re reading this for the first time, and you want to know what it means to you, read carefully and listen to the logic as it goes forward. Here you sit, in a changing earth, one that was never prophesied. You might say, "What do I do to make the difference, and how can I shift?" And I will tell you, especially if you’re new: The very act of asking this question is shifting the earth.

Blessed is the Human Being who asks, "What can I do? What is next?" For by this act of compassion for the planet, they are showing within their own selves, that they have starting chipping the wall. Is this you? If so, then you’re asking for the steps of ascension, are you not? Yet I’m not going to give them to you because there are no steps. Oh, perhaps there may be one: Begin! And so we say that the Human Being who begins the journey of asking, "How do I chip away at the wall?" already has the pick ax in their hand, already is working the puzzle, and already some light is showing through.

The Changing System of Karma

I would like to again explain what is happening regarding karma. This is an old spiritual process that will always be with you and the planet Earth. It is described very succinctly within some of the oldest belief systems on the planet. Still true to this day, it’s an energy system that will be in place and will operate all by itself, just like so many other things about the energy of life. Even if the Human Being does nothing at all to see it or recognize it, it is still present and will affect what the Human does.

Important: Individual Humans are not predestined to do anything on Earth. There is no predetermined path [predestination]. Instead, by default, they are predisposed to follow a karmic path that they do simply because it’s there and they come into the planet with the emotional equipment to follow it automatically. Let me explain this. So many things are in the works at this moment, including your own free choice not to have free choice! You’re in a battle right now and, indeed, if you allow consciousness to shift in a backward situation, even in an enlightened, vibrating Earth can have free will dictate that it will no longer have free will! It would be like taking a vote not to allow any more voting! That is how powerful you are. You are angels and you can create whatever it is on the earth that you wish to create. The darkest dark and the lightest light are both on your pallet of energy colors. Whatever it is you wish, you may do. It is a critical time.

Things have changed. The old prophecies of what you were told would happen have dropped away and have replaced by free choice of the moment. The Mayans have given you the information that 2012 is the beginning of the upsurge of a vibratory change in the planet... a new beginning energy. It has an 11:11 energy. Indeed, the 2012 is alive with 11:11. The 11:11 that many of you see on the clocks is all about the promise of the 2012 transition into a more positive energy, the beginning of a new paradigm. You may very well sail into 2012 with the ability to have the earth support you in a way that it never has before, Lightworker. Changes are afoot that you know nothing about. But I’m getting ahead of myself.

Every Human Being who is born into this planet immediately gets a karmic imprint. He comes in and delivers his crystal into the Cave of Creation. The crystal is a memory energy that aligns to the Crystalline Grid. It is part of Gaia, and Gaia, therefore, knows he is here. So it is with all of you. When you come into this planet, karmic energy is deposited into your DNA and you start the energy there. Karmic energy is an energy that is part of the system that we speak of that is Earth’s life-force. This is the one where the Human Being chooses no esoteric path, but just follows a "groove of existing karma," created by past energies and expressions on the planet with others. Often Humans are born into a place where they were the last time. Often they follow their family’s direction, and whatever their family does, they do. If their family are farmers, they’re farmers. It’s the most natural thing for them to do and it’s an easy decision. It’s like a road that is wonderful to walk on without rocks, so this is their karmic path.

This path often takes them into challenge, because of what has happened in lives that happened before. Often it will redo and undo itself as karmic energy unfolds. Many of the energies of the yin and the yang are then manifested. It is true, indeed, that what goes around, comes around. And that is all part of a very old system under a very old spiritual vibration... one that is automatic. But it doesn’t have to be yours. Listen, for this is where it gets good. [Kryon smile]

In 1989, I began telling you that in this new energy you had the opportunity if not the demand to get out of karma and get on the road of your own choice. For as an old soul, one with magnificence inside, you have the ability to get out of the groove. You can take that old karma and place it aside and replace it with something far higher in energy... an energy with intended spiritual direction for you and the planet. You would say, "I wish to make my own creation, my own reality, and not the old set up of karma I came in with." Have you heard the phrase, "creating your own reality"? This is what it means. And the Harmonic Convergence gave you that power.

In 1989, I arrived with my partner and we started channelling that you could create a situation where you void your karma and move into your own free choice and create the life lesson that you came for. We spoke of an implant, which we never speak of anymore. We never speak of it because now we’ve reinterpreted it to mean "the implantation of permission to get out of the groove!" You implant yourself with passion and truth and you move forward, out of karma and instead into a place where you have choice of the energy you create through pure intent.

Karma is interesting. Here is something you haven’t thought of, Human Being – the profundity of karma. I am looking at souls in this room [in Georgia]. In this room where this is happening, there are eight of you who are alive today because you got out of karma! Had you stayed in the karmic groove that you were born in and done the things that everyone wanted you to do and followed the karmic road, you wouldn’t be here today. This is because your potential karmic "appointment with death" would have taken you. You would have been in the karmic place and time to experience your potential death. But because you popped out of the groove and manifested your own life experience, all of the karmic attributes of your death fell away. Now, here you sit, in charge of when you come and when you go. Eight of you.

Continue to Part 3 >> https://thelawofone.forumotion.com/GET-INSPIRED-f25/Kryon-DISCOVERING-YOUR-SPIRITUALITY-Part-3-t104.htm

The information below is free and available for you to print out, copy and
distribute as you wish. Its Copyright, however, prohibits sale in any form except by the publisher.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mahaffybooks.com

Page 1 of 1