The Law of ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Law of ONE

When One Is Harmed ALL Is Harmed

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Portland Must Be Saved 09-20-2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Portland Must Be Saved 09-20-2007 Empty
PostSubject: Portland Must Be Saved 09-20-2007   Portland Must Be Saved 09-20-2007 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:59 am

Title: Portland Must Be Saved
Source: guerrilla news network
URL Source: http://www.gnn.tv/print/3300/Portland_Must_Be_Saved
Published: Sep 19, 2007
Author: Steve Beckow
Post Date: 2007-09-19 06:13:09 by yukon

Portland Must Be Saved

Some ominous signs are pointing to a second 9/11 in Portland on September 21, 2007
By Steve Beckow
Published: Tuesday September 18th, 2007
18 Sept. 2007

Portland has always been a destination of choice for me and my wife. First to Cannon Beach and then to Portland . Portland meant hours at Powell books, patio dinners on a mile-long street of cafes and art galleries, rides in the hills surrounding the city.

If Portland were leveled by an earthquake or a fire, I would view it as a great loss. Fast-forward to real life.

There is a danger that Portland may be destroyed, but not through a man-made catastrophe. Most of the public is unaware of it and, even among those who are, there is little sense of urgency about the situation.

The Bush administration is in all probability preparing at this moment to explode a nuclear bomb in Portland and the rest of the nation needs to wake up to this fact or Portland could be gone.

Why do I say this? Where is the evidence for such a serious allegation?

Before giving you the evidence, let me say as background that I believe that the same people who are engineering the nuclear explosion in Portland are the ones who engineered the fall of the World Trade Centre, Pentagon and Flight 93. That view I enter the situation with because of a great deal of previous research.

(1) In my own mind, I'm dealing with known suspects.

"Put" Options

Let me now go over the evidence as far as investigators can make it out. Some time ago, unknown conspirators bet $1.7 billion dollar that the American economy would suffer a great drop by Sept. 21, 2007. They did it by taking out a "put" option which, as I understand it, rises in value if the predicted outcome occurs.

(2) The last time "put" options were used to enrich unknown individuals was on 9/11 itself. Then the conspirators bet that Boeing, United, and American stocks would fall after 9/11 and they did. A lot of money changed hands.

(3) When Rep. Paul Gillmor recently investigated the 2007 "put" options, he was, it is safe to say, murdered.

(4) The message to us seems to be that the conspirators mean to keep their secret. We are obliged to take them seriously. Therefore, we can safely infer that they intend something to happen before Sept. 21 that will adversely affect the stock market. If it does not, they lose.

Only events of great size affect the market, like 9/11 itself. Our first pieces of evidence then are the "put" options and the murder of Rep. Gillmor. They tell us that someone is predicting an event on the scale of 9/11 before Sept. 21.
Statements

Our next evidence is a series of statements made by the administration or its supporters, all focusing on the occurrence of a second 9/11. Several Republican party officials said that what their party desperately needed was a second 9/11.

(5) Such an occurence could be expected to pick up sagging Republican ratings.

A prominent Republican political figure said that things would be very different this November in the running of the government.

(6) The Director of Homeland Security, Michael Chertoff, said that he had a "gut feeling" that there would be a terrorist attack this summer.

(7) Vice President Dick Cheney said that the next terrorist attack would not be with boxcutters, but with a nuke."

(Cool Given the military drills that are slated to happen in their city, Portland 's worried citizens asked Representative Peter DeFazio (D-OR) to look into what was happening. DeFazio asked but, though he was on the House Committee overseeing Homeland Security, he was denied permission to look at the documents he needed to understand the situation.

(9) Military Last 9/11, the NORAD stood down and allowed events to happen.

(10) NORAD is now identical with NORTHCOM, who will be in charge of martial law if it is declared> NORTHCOM is running the Portland drills.

Drills have twice been used to mask civil terror. Both 9/11 and 7/7 saw fictional drills contribute to the conspiracy. The London drills "went live" because, "coincidentally," they took place in exactly the tube stations and at exactly the same time as the real bomb blasts went off. The same could happen with the Portland drills.

(11) If NORTHCOM exploded a nuke in Portland and "went live," they would simply impose the martial law they are practicing by way of the drill. From their perspective, it would be the first live test of their operational procedures. What they learn in Portland , they could use as they work outwards throughout a nation under martial law.

NORTHLAND has assured Portland residents that this is just a "table-top scenario." But given that they will be the instruments of martial law after its imposition and have already shown their treasonable cooperation as 9/11 NORAD, one has to question their commitment to telling the truth. Massed protesters outside NORTHCOM's base gates would be a better insurance plan than relying on NORTHCOM's word.

Loose Nuke

The next piece of evidence is that, in late August 2007, a military B-52 left Minot Air Force Base loaded with six nuclear missiles, but arrived at Barksdale AFB with only five.

(12) Somewhere along the way, the sixth missile must have been offloaded. Or else it was never loaded on the B-52 in the first place and went missing directly from the base. Either way, we must assume that the people who wanted it now have it.

As if to show the Air Force who was boss, the commander had the whole of it stand down, allegedly over the incident.

(13) Could they have transported the stolen nuke that day in a sky thus cleared of defenders? As if to confirm their seriousness, the conspirators killed six Minot AFB staff. Not staff from Barksdale who informed on them, but personnel from Minot who helped stage the mission.

(14) They evidently are not thinking of revenge, but want no details to leak out prematurely.

If you believe me so far, then Portland is a strong candidate for the detonation of a nuclear bomb either before Sept. 21, if the "put" option is what drives the conspirators or else in October if they intend the planned drills to "go live."

A Line in the Sand

A safe Portland for me is where I draw my line in the sand.

Americans nuking an American city is so unacceptable to me that it ends my "normal life" and my relative complacency. Americans doing that and then declaring martial law is equally unacceptable to me. Americans doing that and then killing one to two million Iranians they say are responsible for it is also unacceptable to me.

If the Bush administration explodes a nuke in Portland , they will make me an active and determined opponent of the regime, bent on bringing them to justice or being killed, like Gillmor and the Minot Six.

Today is the 18th. If we don't save Portland now by such collective action as a general strike and general boycott, we may not have a Portland left to save. If we respond now, we are only starting a process which inevitably must sooner or later occur.

If we don't draw a line here, we will have to draw it after martial law or we will have to draw it before Teheran is nuked.

I urge you to make a safe Portland your line in the sand as well.

Make known your opposition in wider and wider circles. Generate momentum together by taking common opposition to the next level. Stay peaceful but non-cooperative. Be firm. Don't let your fears overrule you.

Portland must be saved

If Portland is not saved, then everything necessary to apprehend the criminals must be done, not by a weak and ineffectual Congress, but by the American People. Undoubtedly the portion of the military dedicated to upholding the Constitution will side with us and we welcome them.

In this kind of situation, as military leaders have said,

(15) the duty of the military is to arrest the person giving illegal or immoral orders. The military's obligation is to rescue the people from oppression and oversee regime change from a dictator back to a democratically-elected leader. We are constitutionalists. We are out to show George Bush he is wrong when he calls the Constitution "just a goddamned piece of paper."

(16) The population is duty-bound to throw off their obligations to this president and his government. They are morally obliged to express their non-violent non-cooperation through general strikes and general boycotts.

http://www.gnn.tv/print/3300/Portland_Must_Be_Saved
Back to top Go down
http://www.mahaffybooks.com

Portland Must Be Saved 09-20-2007
Page 1 of 1