The Law of ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Law of ONE

When One Is Harmed ALL Is Harmed

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quado Message for Sunday, September 9, 2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Quado Message for Sunday, September 9, 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Quado Message for Sunday, September 9, 2007   Quado Message for Sunday, September 9, 2007 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:58 am

Take My Hand

by: Carrie Hart

You are not alone. You try so hard to reach the light, and it is seen, it is known. You try so hard to light your own torch and hold it aloft for others, and it is seen, it is known.

Your every step is charted, is noted. And your efforts are applauded by the angels and written into their songs. Each beat of your heart, each breath, is a part of all that moves the world, all that moves even the stars, and it is known, it is seen, it is felt throughout the universe.

You do not need to try so hard. You are already perfect. You are already exactly what you need to be at this moment in your life, at this place on your path. And if you allow yourself, you will naturally evolve to the next place and take the next step, in grace and beauty, with angels at your side.

They stand ready now, flanking you on each side, ready to guide your steps with their golden light, ready to whisper their wisdom in your ears and touch your heart with their love. You are surrounded by grace at all times, but it requires that you allow yourself times to become very quiet, to step into the stillness and let the grace breathe around you, filling the space and allowing you to hear the whispers of love and goodness that surround you always.

Even as you may think you are failing, you are still moving steadily on your course of intention and purpose. Even as you may feel lost, yet your feet are moving and you are heading toward the next moment of enlightenment, of understanding. It is not necessary for you to see the destination. It is only necessary for you to be willing to continue walking.

Learn faith, the faith to take a step in the darkness or in the fog, knowing that the angels are at your side, guiding you. Walk through the forest deep or across the great stretches of sand, walk across the rocks or up the mountain. Wherever your path leads, go with lightness and love in your heart, knowing that this is your life, your adventure, and each step leads where it needs to lead, for you to have the experiences that your soul self is seeking.

You do not need to understand these experiences. You need only accept them and live them deeply. Contemplate your life with each step, but yet continue to walk. Embrace your life with zest and vitality, allowing the brightness of the sun and the slender light of the moon to enter in at their own times and in their own ways, with their tender balance of dark and the light.

Here, take my hand. Allow me to guide you in this step. Feel the fear and doubt dropping away as you put your hand in mine. Let me lead you as you step across these stones in the stream. Let me guide you now to this gentle meadow, where the dew kisses the green grass beneath your bare feet. Hear the birds as they fill the trees with song. Watch the daffodils dance in the caressing breeze. Reach up and take this golden pear, ready to drop into your hand. Take a bite of the sweet fruit, still warm from the sun. Let the juice run down your chin and know the meaning of joy and abundance.

This is the garden of love, love unending. Joy and peace reside here. And it lives in your heart, always here, always at peace, a place you may visit at any time you care to.

Just take a deep breath and you will see me, standing before you, my hand outstretched, ready to lead you across the stream.

I stand ready, always. Come, come with me now.

****A note from Carrie: I wrote a song based on this garden of love, called "All I Have to Do is Believe." I wrote it as a mantra on the word "Believe" and find that whenever I feel myself falling into doubt, I can listen to the song over and over and feel it slowly restoring me to faith.

You may go to http://www.carriehart.com/harttracks.htm now and experience this song for yourself.

"I played "All I Have To Do Is Believe" at my church, and everyone fell in love with it. Our music director suggested we have a small group sing it as part of our service, and then lead the entire congregation in singing it." Carolyn

http://www.carriehart.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.mahaffybooks.com

Quado Message for Sunday, September 9, 2007
Page 1 of 1