The Law of ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Law of ONE

When One Is Harmed ALL Is Harmed

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Sweetest Advocates 12th September, 2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-09-09

My Sweetest Advocates 12th September, 2007 Empty
PostSubject: My Sweetest Advocates 12th September, 2007   My Sweetest Advocates 12th September, 2007 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 1:42 pm

My sweetest advocates,

Your hearts are now held across all levels of time and space. We your friends from Omegadon (The New name for this universe) wish to thank you for all that you have so selflessly done. The inner child is being nurtured at this time and it is a painful subject for many. Rest easy dear hearts. The heart of pain is being put to rest on this world. Soon this world will gravitationally shift beyond all forms of pain held consciousness. Soon you will all dance once more in the innocent child who calls to your heart in every moment of every day. We wish to announce that a major new structure of creation is now in full flux and now operates fully on this world. It is known as the Blue Star Federation and it now officially oversees all that happens and transpires throughout the entire creation.

The Blue Star Federation represents the full restoration of all forms of pain held consciousness. Soon you will all be reunited with your loves beloveds. You will know levels of love not held in such a long time for so many of you. We your friends who constantly reside in your hearts just wish to let you all know how deeply we love and fully honour all that you do so selflessly on this world. It has taken a few to hold this world of late but this has actually created a space whereby a major world wide healing has now been able to been in full flow for the past two days. You are relieving your burdens blessed hearts and we fully honour you in all things our beloveds. If any of you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact Mark. You know who he is now. He is dearly held at this time for he truly sees all that is.

I am your advocate in all that is now,
I am Lord Krishna.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mahaffybooks.com

My Sweetest Advocates 12th September, 2007
Page 1 of 1