The Law of ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Law of ONE

When One Is Harmed ALL Is Harmed

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

“Transitions”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-09-09

“Transitions” Empty
PostSubject: “Transitions”   “Transitions” Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 12:14 am

Pure Divine Love Newsletter
September 2007 - Vol.9, Issue 1
Greetings of Peace,

“Transitions”
September 11th, 2007

Hello again from the land of kilts, tartans, haggis, scones, and strange summer weather. Summer, what summer? Been a washout here, and especially so in the Midlands of England, what with major floods and such. Aye lassies and ladies, Climate Change be upon us, I reckon. Seems that most places are either getting washed clean or microwaved by solar methods. Everything is less solid and reliable in other areas as well. Checked the stock markets lately? How about a juicy sub prime re-finance of your home? No? Then perhaps I could interest you in a holiday in the U.K.? You better be prepared for sticker shock, because the good ol’ dollar is worth exactly half here what it is back in Kansas, Dorothy.

Transitions and change are part of the “matrix”, and as such what goes up, goes down, etc. It is a self-correcting, self-balancing thing, this thing we call “reality”; it’s always compensating when things go too much into either the yang or the yin. This has been the story of history and herstory for as along as we can remember, and then some. One thing that has been a constant in this dreamworld is that it will change, and also that nothing has ever really changed. It just seems to do so dependent on which end of the telescope you happen to be looking through at any given time.

I remember a channelling I did back in September of 2002, called “The Last Empire”, (http://www.puredivinelove.com/messages2002.htm). When it came out in the next Spiritlife Newsletter I got quite a bit of blowback from some folks in America that were upset that their country was being referred to as an empire, and even they were even more miffed that the message indicated that it was destined to collapse. Interestingly enough, about a month later, the author Gore Vidal had a new book come out with the same title, about the same subject. When something is comin’ up to be seen, it really comes up.

Anyway, the whole point of it is that the story of the Matrix is the same anywhere you point the telescope. What’s so different about the Atlantean drama, or the Roman Empire drama, or any other hysterical drama, and the epoch we are finding ourselves part of now? Not much I’d say. Edgar Cayce even declared once that “there was nothing new under the Sun”, and I think that is the truth.

The main difference about our times and those times, is that there is a real awakening unfolding underneath the polarity, and it is the awakening to the divine Consciousness that is who we really are. This is driving the Matrix of Fear, the false world, absolutely crazy. As those E.T.Earth Mission boys use to say, it’s “boogies are up”, meaning all that can be labelled as “evil” or negative is fighting like mad to get in control and stay in control. This is the externalizing of each of our fear-based egos within the collective hypnosis, acting out the fear, anger, frustration, rage and insanity. It is the process of the world’s empires disassembling, not just any one specific nation or individual. Consciousness is like a non-polarized Love Virus that is hacking into the software of fear and separation, which is why the chaos is erupting throughout the patterns and structures. This is the good news after all, and even though it may appear to be cause for great alarm and concern, it is very important to look through and past all the appearances and find the Presence of Consciousness that is beyond the dysfunctional unconsciousness out of which the whole drama seems to arise. Choosing to allow this Presence to come through you will be the equalizer, the salt that leavens the bread. By the way, this does not mean that you do not act on or respond to circumstances. It means that you do everything because it arises out of that presence within you, not from a sense of mission or purpose. You also respond with forgiveness and compassion, and then you do what you do for the joy of it.

For myself, my transitions over these past two years have involved a period of deep integration and maturing from over ten years of spiritual awakenings, shedding of many skins, and serving as a channel of angelic and ascended master teachings. Now I am aware that it is time to let go of some of these forms so that I may express in other ways and means.

Therefore, my previous path as a conscious voice channel for Archangel Ariel and the other Beings from Source I have worked with is now complete. I was guided to announce it now, in a month with three dates that in numerology equal nine (Sept 9th, 18th and 27th). As you may be aware, nines represent endings and completions. Seen from a higher perspective, they are harbingers of opportunity and expansion.

I am so grateful for all that has transpired, and I now recognise that it is time to let go. Knowing when something is done is liberating in and of itself. Ariel and the rest will now be supporting me in other ways, assisting me to bring more love, light and bliss and offering the teachings through other forms of ‘channelling’, such as writing, music, sound activations and healing, workshops, teleconferences and Internet radio. I also will be focusing on Sacred Sexuality and healing of sexual issues for men and women. This will be a significant theme that will interweave with some of the spiritual sharing and facilitating I will be involved with.

For those of you who have been guided to me for counselling over these past nine years, I extend my heartfelt thanks and love. My encounters with you have also been a mirror for me to see how much we all are part of the Oneness of life, and you have contributed to my life innumerable ways. My path as a one-on-one counsellor is still ‘on’ for the time being, and if you feel drawn working with me, then I welcome that opportunity. What I will be offering will be changing in the months ahead, and I will not be as available at certain times due to being involved with the creative process or facilitating workshops. I will continue to utilize astrology as one of the main tools for assisting others to access their own wisdom through the pattern in their charts, and I also will be pioneering with new tools as they are presented to my awareness.

My intuition says that some of these tools will be related to the power of sound, words, and intention to ‘deprogram’ the ego and subconscious mind of previous conditioning and perceptions. This will become the core of the work, the ministry of Light as it were; to not just substitute one set of beliefs or perceptions for another set, but to actually assist others toward realizing the pure Presence and the Consciousness of Oneness that we are. This is possible only when we have become weary of what is no longer working and finally love ourselves, and I mean all of our parts, with total acceptance. Then the alchemy will start to happen, without struggle or effort, a synthesis of all that is possible when we surrender fully to the Inner Teacher, the Christ Consciousness or in dwelling Spirit. When I know more about these tools I will share them on the website and in forthcoming PDL Newsletters. I am excited about them, and know you will be too!

I will continue to use the Messages section of this Newsletter to share what I feel to about the many aspects of what is happening in the ‘process’ in our local dimension and planetary experience, and to offer insights and revelations as I am prompted to do so.

Please read on below to find out the latest on the book project and other news, especially about Lynn and Tantra Massage. To all who have been emailing me asking where the book is (July did not work out…problems with layout, etc…see section below), I apologize for the delays.

There’s been a bit of verse floating around the Web for many years now, one attributed to the Hopi Elders. I am posting it here now as a reminder that no angel, no E.T., no ‘other’ is responsible for your liberation. They certainly may be teachers and wayshowers to Home, but they do not seek our power or worship. The poet June Jordan was inspired by the words of the Hopi enough to kindle the new activism that was part of the worldwide protests against the War in Iraq before it began, and her life was immortalized by a book of the same name by Alice Walker. Our time is now, it has always been now. But now, more than ever, we must awaken to the ‘us’ that we are. There is but one immutable Truth…the Kingdom of Heaven is within. So be it.

A Message from the Hopi Elders:

"We have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour.
Now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour.
And there are things to be considered.

Where are you living? What are you doing?

What are your relationships? Are you in the right relation?

Where is your water? Know your garden.

It is time to speak your truth
Create your community. Be good to each other.
And do not look outside yourself for the leader.
This could be a good time!
There is a river flowing now very fast.
It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid.
They will try to hold onto the shore.
They will feel they are being torn apart and they will suffer greatly.
Know the river has its destination.

The elders say we must let go of the shore, and push off and into the river, keep our eyes open, and our head above the water.

See who is in there with you and Celebrate.
At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, least of all ourselves.
For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.

The time of the lone wolf is over, Gather yourselves!
Banish the word struggle from your attitude and your vocabulary.
All that you do now must be done in a sacred manner
And in celebration.

We are the ones we've been waiting for..."

The Elders, Hopi Nation, Oraibi, Arizona

Peace,
Isaac

QUOTES OF THE MOMENT –

"The Matrix is everywhere. It's all around us, here even in this room. You can see it out of your window, or on your television. You feel it when you go to work, or go to church, or pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth."

- Morpheus, “The Matrix” 1999
Back to top Go down
http://www.mahaffybooks.com

“Transitions”
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Law of ONE :: INSPIRATIONAL READING :: GET INSPIRED-
Jump to: