The Law of ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Law of ONE

When One Is Harmed ALL Is Harmed

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Articles, Links & Graphics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Articles, Links & Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Articles, Links & Graphics   Articles, Links & Graphics Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 11:29 am

Dear Members,

As you know I had another forum "WE Are ALL ONE that was pulled.

The reason being is that there were links posted that went to copyrighted material such as links to YouTube as well as graphics that were copyrighted.

I just recently had that explained to me in detail and is as follows and I must follow the Terms of Service Agreement that I agreed to:

Can I or my members post a music file or a video clip on my forum?

Yes, if the author authorized you or a member to do it. If not then No! Because to put on your forum a graphic, music file or a video clip or link to such with copyrights without authorization of the author exposes youas forum owner/Admin to continuations and the possible removal of your forum in the event of complaint... This rule also applies to the extracts of emissions TV, concerts, etc...

That's why I need members to pm me the article they wish to post so I can authorize the links.

ALL written articles that you, the member posts must have the origin of that material posted as well.

Most or all graphics unless produced by a member is copyrighted and therefore !NO! graphics can be posted unless creator of that graphic has given a member permision to post said graphic. If a member has been granted permission I need to see the copyright release as well as I must have a hardcopy of said release in my possession. That would be too time consumming to me so therefore I regretfully will have to say !NO! to the posting of graphics.

SHOULD A MEMBER NOT FOLLOW THE RULES SETFOURTH HEREIN RISKS THE FOLLOWING CURES:

1. FIRST OFFENSE THE POST WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT NOTIFICATION. SO REST ASSURED THAT IF YOUR POST IS DELETED IT WILL BE FORE THE BREACH OF ONE OF THESE RULES OR ONE OF THE RULES SETFOURTH IN THE AGREEMENT YOU AGREED TO UPON REGISTERING WITH THIS FORUM.

2. SECOND OFFENSE THE MEMBER WILL BE RESTRICTED FROM POSTING FOR SEVEN DAYS.

3. THIRD OFFENSE MEMBER WILL BE BANNED.

If you, as a member of "The LAW of ONE" forum would like to see this forum remain then I hope you will respect these rules.

Thanks for your understanding.

Blessings, Jerry & Cindy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mahaffybooks.com

Articles, Links & Graphics
Page 1 of 1