The Law of ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Law of ONE

When One Is Harmed ALL Is Harmed

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triple J’s Marketing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Triple J’s Marketing Empty
PostSubject: Triple J’s Marketing   Triple J’s Marketing Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 4:11 pm

Triple J’s Marketing Money
Triple J’s Marketing

WHERE PURCHASING POWER IS MEASURED BY INCOME ON A 45 DAY TURNAROUND

NOTE: This program will be closed to new members by Sept 25th and anyone wanting to get in my email me for an application as soon as possible to get their 115.00 into the owner of the program if they wish to join.

YOU PAY FOR A VACATION CERTIFACATE STARTING AT $100.00 UP TO $2000.00 (EXAMPLE: 100,200,300,400 ECT) AS SOON AS 45 DAYS PASS, WE SEND YOU A PROFIT SHARING CHECK FOR 75%. EXAMPLE: YOU MAKE A PURCHASE FOR $100.00 AND AFTER “45” DAYS, WE SEND YOU $ 175.00!

IT GET’S BETTER… WE HAVE A BONUS PROGRAM. EACH TIME YOU INTRODUCE SOMEONE; YOU WILL RECEIVE $ 5.00 FOR THAT PERSON. ONLY ONE TIME PER NEW PERSON YOU INTRODUCE. NOTE: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO INTRODUCE ANYONE TO RECEIVE YOUR 75% PROFIT SHARING CHECK.

AS YOU KNOW IT TAKES TIME TO RUN A BUSINESS. SO WITH THAT SAID WE HAVE TO ASK FOR A $ 15.00 ADMINISTRATIVE FEE. THAT WILL NEED TO BE SENT IN WITH EVERY APPLICATION THAT YOU SEND IN (EXAMPLE: IF YOU SEND IN $ 100.00 YOU NEED TO SEND IN $ 115.00) Each month that you have money in the program working for you, there is a $15.00 admin fee. Even when u have maxed your position, you will need to send in the admin fee along with your Options application each month.

THIS IS HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS. WE MUST RECEIVE YOUR APPLICATION,MONEY AND ADMIN FEE ($15.00) BY THE 25TH (FIRST TIME DEPOSITING MEMBERS).

FOR MEMBERS SENDING OPTIONS APPLICATION, MONEY AND ADMIN FEE($15.00) FROM THE SECOND MONTH FORWARD IT MUST BE IN THE OFFICE BY 20TH OF EACH MONTH.

IF WE RECEIVE IT AFTER THE 20TH OR 25TH OF THE MONTH, IT WILL GO IN WITH THE NEXT MONTH GROUP. ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR APPLICATION WE WILL SEND OUT YOUR VACATION CERTIFICATE AND A CONFIRMATION OF YOUR ORDER ALONG WITH A COPY OF ANAPPLICATION FOR YOU TO GIVE TO OTHERS IF YOU WANT TO.

***PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS AN ADMIN FEE OF 15.00 EACH MONTH THAT U HAVE MONEY IN THE PROGRAM WORKING FOR YOU. If you have maxed out your position, you still need to send $15.00 admin fee.

Contact starlight at starblazer560@msn.com

Start with $100.00 in September (or the month u begin)
$100.00 x 75% = $75.00 earnings

$100.00 + $75.00 = $175.00

You send in $25.00 + ( admin fee $15.00)** bringing it up to $200.00 (remember has to be in increments of 100, 200,300, etc.)

October

$200.00 x 75% = $150.00

$200.00 + $150.00 = $350.00

You send in $50.00 + (admin fee $15.00)** bringing it up to $400.00

November

$400.00 x 75% = $300.00

$400.00 + $300.00 =$700.00

Reinvest all… need to send in Options Application and admin fee ($15.00)**

December

$700.00 x 75% = $525.00

$700.00 + $525.00 = $1225.00

You send $75.00 + (15.00 admin fee)** bringing it up to 1300.00

January

$1300.00 x 75% = $975.00

$1300.00 + $975.00 =$2275.00

Ask for a check for $75.00 and invest the $2200.00 (admin fee$15.00)**

February

$2200.00 x 75% = $1650.00

$2200.00 + 1650.00 = $3850.00

Ask for $50.00 and invest the $3800.00 for next month. (admin fee$15.00)**

March

$3800.00 x 75% = $2850.00

$3800.00 + $2850.00 = 6650.00

Ask for a check of $1650.00 and invest the $500000 (max) (admin fee$15.00)**

April

$5000.00 x 75% = $3750.00

$5000.00 + $3750.00 = $8750.00

Ask for $3750.00 monthly and keep putting the $5000.00 back in to continue to earn you $3750.00. (admin fee$15.00)**

*With each application or options application you must send in $15.00 admin fee. Also as long as u have money working for u in the program there is an admin fee of 15.00 a month.

**Within a calendar month when additional monies, applications and admin fees are sent it must reach Triple J’s by the 20th day of the month, first time deposit members is the 25th.

Contact starlight at starblazer560@msn.com

History of the Owner and Q & A

Hi I have been in the marketing for over 10 years now. I have done MLM and many other programs. Like your self I have won some and lost some. So I know how it feels to lose your hard earned money.

I started a travel business in 2001. I started selling vacation packages from the comfort of my own home. I still have that business. But now I have an office with 5 other people working for me.

In 2003 I joined a program called Money, Money, and more Money. I invested $ 5000.00 in return I was getting 75% of that each and every month. If you do the math I was receiving $ 3,750.00 a month. I received money from this program for two years.

One day I received an e-mail telling me that the company would be going out of business due to the owner being sick. But do the math no one lost. I received a total of $ 90,000.00 from one time investment of $ 5,000.00 not bad at all. This was from 2003-2005.

Now with this program you only could join if you had $ 5,000.00 or more.

I e-mailed them and asked them why and they said because they only wanted to deal with serious people.

Well I disagree with them on that. They have many people who are serious about making extra money, but they do not have big money to get started. So that’s why I start at $ 100.00 to help people who do not have big money to start.

Now back to what happened after they closed. I waited about two weeks and I decide to contact them via e-mail requesting that some one please call me. Well about two days after that she called me. At that point I thanked her for running such a very good and rewarding program. Then I went in for the big one. I asked her could she give me her secret and tell me how she was able to do this. She told me that she would have to talk to her husband and get back with me on that. Well about three days after that she called me back and asked me if I was serious. I told her yes but only if she would give me her data base so that I could offer it to all the members that she had. She told me yes and told me to get a paper and pen. I did that and now here I am two years later still running the program just by doing what she told me to do.

Just too clear things up I run two separate operations out of the same office. I have my travel business and I have my program. They are not connected as far as making money to pay out my members. But I do use my vacation certificate as my product for this program.

Why? Because according to the law anyone can run a legal program. But in exchange for money you must supple the member with a product.

The Big Questions that I am getting from PSX members.

Note: Just to let all of you PSX guys know. When I started getting these request for information I had no idea who you guys where and then Mr. Willie called me and let me know that he had given information on some forum about this program. So I had to sit down and get this done for you guy. The reason I have never done this before is because all of the members that are with me now are old members from the other program and the new comers that I get are from the old member bring them in so I never had all of these questions to answer. But here it is.

Why a P.O. Box? The reason for the P.O. Box is because I am not always at the office when the mail comes, and I only accept cash or postal money order and to be honest with you I do not trust any one with my money but me.

Why only Cash or Postal money orders? I have had people send me BAD CHECKS and fake MONEY ORDERS.

Why no phone number? I do not have time to spend on the phone with people who are not serious. Once you join you will get the phone number to reach me.

What are the vacation certificates for? In the program business you must have a product in exchange for money. As long as you have a product you are considered legal.

If I am registered with the BBB? This is a program why would I be reregister with the BBB?

What about Taxes? It is all up to you. I do not send out 1099’s.
What or who is my source for getting this money? I will not reveal that but trust me it’s real and legal.

Money back guarantee? Your money is guaranteed because the company that I deal with gives me a guarantee. Remember this is the same company I have been working with for two years and remember that this is the same company that the other lady was using.

Why must the money be received by the 20th or 25th of the month? Because, I have to, have the money in the trade by the 5th of every month. With new folks joining we need to time to get everyone docmumented and the new packets ready to ship.

I have never had to do this before so I hope I have cleared the air about any concerns.

Important Information

I have been told that many of you have been hurt from point share. But please do not let one bad seed mess up for my program please.

I’m a hard working person. I am in business to help others not to hurt others.

Please guys give my program a chance to prove it self to you.

I am not tiring to sell you a dream. I am not telling you I will double your money in 20 or 30 days.

I am giving you real honest numbers not selling you a dream.

Now let me tell you something it took me a long time to learn. You can not get rich over night unless you win the lottery.

If you give my program a chance you can have a good extra income within 6 months depending on how much you have purchased.

In closing: “May God Bless Each and Every One of us Always”

Do not let this wonderful program pass you by.

“Remember Successful People take Action”

Thank you starlight

IF YOU MAY HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO

E-MAIL me starlight at starblazer560@msn.com

[/size]
Back to top Go down
http://www.mahaffybooks.com

Triple J’s Marketing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Law of ONE :: Prosperity Programs & Updates :: Prosperity Programs-
Jump to: