The Law of ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Law of ONE

When One Is Harmed ALL Is Harmed

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAPPINESS TECHNIQUE IN THREE EASY STEPS 9-14-07

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-09-09

HAPPINESS TECHNIQUE IN THREE EASY STEPS 9-14-07 Empty
PostSubject: HAPPINESS TECHNIQUE IN THREE EASY STEPS 9-14-07   HAPPINESS TECHNIQUE IN THREE EASY STEPS 9-14-07 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 2:15 pm

HAPPINESS TECHNIQUE IN THREE EASY STEPS
By Rebecca Marina
rebeccamarina@yahoo.com

"I recently asked the angels to give me something simple to teach people to do that would help their vibrations and get them started in the right direction.

When you get in a more joyful mood, you can better attract money, health and anything else.

Well, the angels did give me a simple process and it was something I already knew about separately.

All these processes can be found in Donna Eden's wonderful book, "Energy Medicine". The angels simply asked me to put three processes together in a way I never had thought of before.

Yes, I have used each phase of the 3 steps separately at different times but when I put them together,..

WOW, what a difference!

So, the first people I tried this on were my children. I had asked the angels to help me find a way to help them not to be so grouchy in the morning and to have more joy.

Well, I did all 3 steps to them right there in bed when I woke them up and I can’t tell you what a difference it made!

They were actually GIDDY all during breakfast!

When I picked them up after school they were still happy!

My daughter is 12 and just getting her teenage grouchy hormones. In the past few months, I had watched her get grouchier and grouchier and always saying she had a bad day.(all you parents out there know just what I mean).

That first day after I did the "Terrific Trio" she told me she had the best day and that no one made fun of her and everyone was nice to her.

My son had a great day as well. He is attracting more and more friends.

The great thing about this Terrific Trio, is that people like to do it and it is fun. My kids just LOVE it and so does my husband! Your family will love it too! It requires no special spiritual abilities at all. Just do it and it works!

Ok, already, are you about to have a cow waiting for me to tell you what the 3 steps are?

First let me say, do not be fooled by the simplicity of these three steps. I believe that the only things that are worth teaching are the simple things. If it is complicated or doesn't feel good, you will never do it.

The Terrific Trio!

Step ONE - The spinal flush.

(I read about this in Barbara Eden's book, Energy Medicine)

To do this, you need a partner, if you don't have one, then imagine you are doing it to yourself. It doesn't feel quite as good but it works anyway!

Take your fingers and place them on either side of the spine beginning at the top vertebrae. Just like you were trying to lightly pinch the spinal column between your fingers. Then SWIPE your hand from top to bottom- seven times. Seven seems to be the magic number.

Step Two- The Zip up

This one is easy to do to yourself. Start at the pubic bone and pretend you are zipping your body up all the way to the top of the head. Do this 7 times as well. Take care NOT to ZIP BACK down the body. This will weaken your energy field. I let my hands go out to the side on the way back down so I do not zip down.

Step Three- The Thymus Thump with releasing and affirmations.

I read about this in several books, but John Diamonds, "Your Body Doesn't Lie" gives a great way to use it to improve your joy.

Your thymus lies midway between the heart center and the hollow of your throat. The thymus is the gateway to all the acupuncture meridians and is a source of great power!

Make a fist and start thumping on the thymus and saying these words or something similar:

I release anything that is blocking my happiness.
I allow myself to release pain.
I allow myself to reach out in love.
I allow myself to forgive.
I allow myself to feel worthy.
I am joyous!
Life is fun!
I am funny!
Ha, ha ha ha ha!

Whoooooooooo!

Try this; you will have a much better day! If you have kids, do it to them as you are waking them up. This process actually stimulates the immune system and is better than a whole truckload of vitamins.

When you feel joy folks, you can do anything!

Others will be attracted to your joy and your life will improve.

A word of warning to you wives out there, if you do this to your husband as you wake him up, he may become extremely amorous!
I haven't figured that one out yet. Hmmmm¦ well that is the way the masculine energy expresses love.

So, Swipe your spine, Zip it up, and thump your thymus!

Let me hear from you as your vibrations are raised and you feel more joy and love in your life.

You can change the words to suit whatever your desires are.
Want to lose weight?

Thump, I am releasing those things that keep me fat, I am slimming!

How about being more prosperous?

Thump, I am releasing those things that block my prosperity, I love money and money loves me (By the way, it is ok to have plenty of money, We need it to live and thrive).

Please if anyone tries this proceedure let us know the results your getting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mahaffybooks.com

HAPPINESS TECHNIQUE IN THREE EASY STEPS 9-14-07
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Law of ONE :: Mental & Physical Health The Natural Way :: Natural Cures & Medicinal Herbs-
Jump to: