The Law of ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Law of ONE

When One Is Harmed ALL Is Harmed

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Humanitarian friends latest.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jgering
jgering

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-09-11

My Humanitarian friends latest. Empty
PostSubject: My Humanitarian friends latest.   My Humanitarian friends latest. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:40 pm

Date: Sep 11, 2007 9:18 PM
Subject: Update 12th September
To:

Hi Folks,

Latest update on xxxxx.
xxxxxxx is doing well, considering. He was moved this afternoon from Surgery Recovery to an ICU Unit. He had some fluid in his lungs that needed to be cleared. He is in good spirits, but very uncomfortable. No news yet as to why they only handled 3 of the 5 blocked veins.

Subject: Conversation with Poof today on our prOgram

Aloha My Friends:
Rarely do I send a personal email on our prOgram, choosing just to forward what I receive, that feels to have substance. However today is different. In Poof's report yesterday, he mentioned when going overseas not to do business with the skyscraper banks, and deal more with the local, family owned banks. This is due to the investment portfolios of the larger banks, including derivatives and other very questionable and vulnerable investments.

I decided to contact him to get a clearer idea as to if he has done research to be informed as to who these local, family owned banks are. While on the conversation other information which he has received, and has given me the green light to share it with you, and anyone else who you feel could benefit from the information.

From his information we are going to be receiving a payout over time in the seven figures. There will be an initial distribution of $300,000 (or the equivalent in Euros) per unit, and there will be quarterly distributions directly into our account thereafter. He did not know the amount or for how long, or at least I wasn't informed on that information.

In our package will be a telephone number to call which we can inquire the available banks for us to access by offering the country and city. I assume this will include the USA, if we choose to access here, which he is very much opposed to.

He mentioned that there will be a small, simple non-disclosure to sign upon receipt of our package, and another, more sophisticated non-disclosure to sign at the bank when we access our funds. The first non-disclosure will be for protection of the delivery process, and not to divulge which courier is making the delivery.

He has connected with several people who have received their packages and have accessed in Europe. For them the delivery was through a Brinks car (not truck). He has no idea as to how our mass deliveries will be handled, or at least he didn't share that with me.

One person he mentioned who has received his package, loaned his funds ($1.3 million) directly to the bankers, not through Mike Kodosky, Bill Wilson etc. However he has placed many other smaller deposits for his family and friends with Mike Kodosky, and they have not received any packages. However he knows of others also.

Praise God that this prOgram is real and that it will culminate soon for the benefit of all beings and the healing of the earth's environment.

P.S. Truths for Living:
"The more generous we are, the more joyous we become.
The more cooperative we are, the more valuable we become.
The more enthusiastic we are, the more productive we become.
The more outgoing we are, the more helpful we become.
The more curious we are, the more creative we become.
The more patient we are, the more understanding we become.
The more persistent we are, the more successful we become."
~ William Arthur Ward, (1921-1994) ~

Hey poof are we still on for deliveries of packages for this week! I also keep hearing the week of the 17th due to the new banking changes that are coming into play!

FROM POOF..........

My folks are saying the way is clear and to be watching from today on. P

[Exclamation] Airforce "STAND DOWN" ON SEPTEMBER 14
ALL U.S. BASED AIR FORCE FIGHTERS AND BOMBERS ORDERED TO "STAND DOWN" ON
SEPTEMBER 14
CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES WILL HAVE ZERO AIR DEFENSES ON THAT DAY!

Despite our own CIA Director making a rare public speech claiming
Al-Qaida is planning "high-impact attacks against the U.S. Homeland" our
Air Force has taken steps to make our entire country vulnerable to such
attacks on September 14.

In an order given to all fighter pilots and bomber pilots, the entire
U.S. Air Force will "stand down" on Friday September 14. We will have
ZERO air defense for the entire country on that day!

They have ordered this stand down after five nuclear bombs were
"accidentally shipped by plane from Minot AFB in North Dakota to
Bartsdale AFB in Louisiana on a B-52 bomber. The military says they need to stand down to go over nuclear protocols.

What is very odd about this order is that Fighter jets NEVER carry
nuclear bombs. Only Bombers carry nuclear warheads. So why are fighter
pilots also being ordered to stand down?

If a terrorist attack takes place on September 14, then we know that our
own government made it possible with a military stand-down order.

If such an attack takes place, We The People of the United States will
be left with no choice but to exercise our "orginal right of self
defense" and remove our government from power by any and all means
necessary, barring nothing.

(http://www.ogrishforum.com/showthread.php?p=3110404) EDITED Distasteful & Objectional Content- Copy & Paste URL Into Address Bar

ISRAELI AIRLINE HAS "NO FLIGHTS" DEPARTING NEW YORK ON FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 14:

You might want to check this out for yourself....
I did and could find none...........
xxxxxxx

Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 11:57 PM
Subject: ISRAELI AIRLINE HAS "NO FLIGHTS" DEPARTING NEW YORK ON FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 14:

ISRAELI AIRLINE HAS "NO FLIGHTS" DEPARTING NEW YORK ON FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 14:
NOTE THEY AREN'T SAYING "NO SEATS AVAILABLE" BUT INSTEAD "NO FLIGHT"
Updated 10 September 2007 at 2030 HRS EDT

Strange that the main airline in Israel suddenly has "no flight" from the biggest jew population center outside of Israel on the very same day that the entire US Air Force will be "standing down."

A lot of people said that 4,000 jews didn't show up to work at the World Trade Center in New York on 9-11. Jews seemed to "know" some big attack was going to take place that day and they didn't go to work. By the way, on 9-11, the U.S. Air Force was ordered to "stand down" while those attacks were taking place!

Here we are six years later, the neo-cons are taking all sorts of flak over the Iraq war; the US economy is headed into financial collapse, the jews still want the US to attack Iran but they can't overcome public opinion so. . . . . . another "terrorist attack" on the US would do the trick!

Strange then, that El Al has no flights from NYC on Friday Sept. 14. . . . . Is this a HINT? Do the jews know something about Sept 14 the way they seemed to know about 9-11??

More Israeli Indicators They Have Inside Info About a Pending Attack Upon the U.S.:
Israeli "Terrorism and Security" site, DEBKA.com posts strange notice. . . .

Strange they would post such a thing during this particular time, isn't it?

This act by an Israeli "insider" site jives with the El Al airline observation above. Something big is up. This week.
All the signs are there.

I checked out the fact that there ARE NO flights out of New York on The Israeli airline.......but sorry I didn't check this part out........

figures that is not true.........sorta thought I would have heard of that sooner than this................sorry

Fw: ISRAELI AIRLINE HAS "NO FLIGHTS" DEPARTING NEW YORK ON FRIDAY SEPTEMB...

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/israel.htm

Love Jxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.RonPaul2008.com

My Humanitarian friends latest.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Law of ONE :: Prosperity Programs & Updates :: Prosperity Programs-
Jump to: