The Law of ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Law of ONE

When One Is Harmed ALL Is Harmed

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE FR IS ABOUT TO BE GONE - September 11, 2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-09-09

THE FR IS ABOUT TO BE GONE - September 11, 2007 Empty
PostSubject: THE FR IS ABOUT TO BE GONE - September 11, 2007   THE FR IS ABOUT TO BE GONE - September 11, 2007 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 9:13 pm

From the desk of UNKNOWN:
THE FR IS ABOUT TO BE GONE

THE OLD RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE ABOUT TO BE GONE...PUBLICLY, as the FR has literally been "Gone" for many months. There have been TWO sets of books running for many months. The FR books and The T books.EVERYTHING THAT WE KNEW ABOUT BANKING IS ABOUT TO CHANGE.

As I have stated in previous communications......

ALL DEBT INSTRUMENTS written under the FR system....WILL HAVE TO be ELIMINATED. ALL DEBTS. Mortgages, Car Notes...Student Loans, Credit Card debt,...Signature Loans...etc.etc.etc.

These Legal Debt Instruments..can not be "transferred".

They will simply cease to exist.

IE: DEBT FORGIVENESS - which is just a portion of NESARA. [Because of the bad stigma associated with the word NESARA, most sources are using the word "Announcements" in place of NESARA.]

I believe that there will be many other changes that will also take place.

The corruption at the top levels WILL STOP.

Those people WILL BE replaced.

We will have a stabilization that will take place.

Like on any clock...that is "reset"....The pendulum may swing out in either direction a few times...before it hits that point of perfect balance in the middle.

It's the swings to the far left..and then to the far right....and back and forth...for a period of time...

We don't know what really to expect as the new banking system comes into position.

I am expecting some "Speed Bumps" in that road during this change.

The whole system is changing.

Personally....I CAN'T..and I WON'T make decisions without the knowledge of what the new system will provide.

It's impossible to make a GOOD decision...without knowledge.

This knowledge will be provided by ANNOUNCEMENTS AFTER the packs are "on the ground".

We can only move forward with anticipation of this change...and be aware of what those changes are...ONCE WE HAVE RECEIVED.

These changes will become public knowledge.

You WILL know what to do ...once you receive the packs..and the announcements are done.

Do not RUSH into anything.

Read your pack instructions.

Let the dust settle.

Listen for the changes.

Understand those changes.

Get SOUND FINANCIAL ADVICE ONLY FROM A FIRM/ADVISOR THAT IS KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THE NEW SYSTEM.

Then.....Make your decisions based on the NEW SYSTEM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mahaffybooks.com

THE FR IS ABOUT TO BE GONE - September 11, 2007
Page 1 of 1