The Law of ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Law of ONE

When One Is Harmed ALL Is Harmed

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Message from Lord Krishna - 9-15-07

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Message from Lord Krishna - 9-15-07 Empty
PostSubject: Message from Lord Krishna - 9-15-07   Message from Lord Krishna - 9-15-07 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 9:01 pm

Message from Lord Krishna.

Through Mark Stearn.

15th September, 2007.

My beloved advocates,

Thank you for all that you have done of late. I have an important update to put forth on the planet’s energy affairs. All electromagnetic fields that no longer support a fully conscious New Earth are currently being spun off the planet by the Source. The source is doing sweeps of the new creation constantly to kick start everything now into a fully conscious mode so that everything can now become conscious of everything that is. It has taken a handful of you to truly hold the gravity of the changes now gripping this planet and I truly advocate all of you. Very shortly you will witness this planet beginning to emerge in a new light once all the garbage has been wiped clean. The time is very short now beloved ones so make sure you have your intents for New Earth where you wish to be and know anyway that all is well taken care of.

Despite surface appearances The Blue Star Federation now fully have operation of this planet and you are lovingly held in their loving bosom. This creation has never been more guided by loving god and goddess. We fully acknowledge you all of your friends from the lighted realms who are now meeting you in the physical. Surface appearances will continue to throw up more chaos and control but know that this is those in power now losing their supposed power. No that your own hearts are more powerful than any of these hearts could ever try to maintain a hold over you. Just to let you know a billion new crystal cities contain the full seed of the infinite potential of the source are now being laid down in strategic positions all over this earth who is now directly morphing over to the New Earth. Also billions of planet sized diamonds that contain all divine colors and rays of the divine source are being lovingly handed to this Earth constantly to secure a swift change over in all multi-versal affairs.

I will be in touch again very soon.

I am your loving friend and brother,

Lord Krishna.

markstearn@yahoo.ie
Back to top Go down
http://www.mahaffybooks.com

Message from Lord Krishna - 9-15-07
Page 1 of 1