The Law of ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Law of ONE

When One Is Harmed ALL Is Harmed

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Master Guide Kirael Part 2 09-13-2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Master Guide Kirael Part 2 09-13-2007 Empty
PostSubject: Master Guide Kirael Part 2 09-13-2007   Master Guide Kirael Part 2 09-13-2007 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 1:34 pm

I want you all to be aware of this, my friends. All of you will bring in a new spirit light. A new portal of energies is opening. These energies will come into this realm because you will allow them in, and when you get used to them, they will have the ability to speak with and through you. They will come with more information than you can dream of.

When you speak and you don’t know where your words come from but they make good sense to you, you’ll know that the other energy’s coming in. There’s a bounty of beautiful energies who want to come in and express themselves in your shifting energy. They’re coming here because they can be of service to you. They have great gifts. They may not be here for any length of time, or for a great length of time. They may come out one time or ten times or a hundred times. A whole project of energies will come into this Earth plane. They don’t have time to get a body or be a walk-in. They’ve just got to get in here and deliver their message. You will be astounded with their gifts and their information, but you’ve got to open your channels. Don’t let just any energy in. Be there for the energy who wants to share information with you to make your journey a little bit smoother. That’s what I’m doing, making your journey a little bit smoother.

People have got to let this other world in. You cannot exist where you are in this dimension without letting the other worlds in. There are so many of us out there trying to get here to let you know what we’re doing. Let it happen now.

When an entity is there for you and you feel secure with it, open up and let it express what it wants to express. The love that these energies bring is beyond anything you’ve known or experienced.

Q: In these shifting times, when a healer is working with a client, or a healee, how can the healer help the healee focus so that fear doesn’t set in?

KIRAEL: For those of you who are healers, which is everybody, but especially those of you who are practitioners, you know as well as I do that you cannot heal everybody who comes to you. You must pursue the healing until you get to the truth, and the truth will set you free. When you’ve done everything that you can do and the person has not healed, then only one thing is left and that is to love this person beyond his or her own dreams. Ultimately, love will have to take the healing to the next point, whether it is to remain here on the Earth plane or to return to the Creator’s Light.

Now, when you feel the love of yourself coming out of your fingers into the body of the healee, you will see the healee relax. You will know what you’re doing is right, and whatever takes place from that point is up to the person you’re healing. The healing no longer has anything to do with you. You’ve got to know when you need to let go and give the healee even more love.

In the third dimension you all want to hold onto life because you don’t know what’s on the other side. Well, I know what’s on the other side, but I can’t tell you what to do, because you’ve got to get free on your own. When you’re free, the healer and the healee become one and then the healee is free to go anyplace he or she wants to go, including the return trip into the Creator’s Light. Have no fear. You will find freedom. When you love yourself enough to put everything that you can give into this person and he or she receives it, then you will have a moment in time and space when everything comes out perfectly and the healee will go on his or her own journey.

You just have to be in love. Love is where the real healing occurs. You know your healing technique, where to place your hands, and what to do, but you’ve also got to get inside the healee’s love, because that love will set you both free. That’s the whole truth.

Q: Would you speak to those who are working on healing themselves but feel the odds are against them?

KIRAEL: There are those who are at death’s door, or who’ve been told that there’s no hope, yet they’re not dying, they’re living. Sometimes they’re not in pain and sometimes they are. They have good days and bad days. The quality of their days comes down to the amount of love they have for themselves.

In your journey, my friends, no matter what you’ve chosen to use as your disease or whatever, a way exists for you to avoid the pain that goes with the journey. It may be no more than going into the sleep state and looking for me. I will go with you. No matter when you want me, I can be there in the moment. I’ll take the time to help you understand what love is. The truth is still there and that’s what you will have to get to.

The healer must put as much love as possible into this person. Let him or her feel your love, then release your love and walk away. That love will stay with the healee. He or she will learn from it. The healee will get love from you and that’s how he or she will heal.

If you leave all of your love in the healee, and he or she doesn’t heal, and you don’t know what else to do, just continue to love him or her. Your love will be there for the healee to draw upon in that space in time when you’re with the healee. That’s the most you can do.

At that point, if the healee decides he or she doesn’t want to stay, that he or she wants to go home to the Creator, that’s all right. On the other hand, if the healee decides to stay here to do this journey, he or she has to realize what the journey means, how much it’s going to take to get through this journey, to get back up and feel whole.

Q: Where did the Lemurians go after the Shift? Are they still here? Are some of them in Mt. Shasta?

KIRAEL: A great number of them have gone beyond any form of incarnate space. In other words, they no longer have bodies. Some Elven have gone into the angel realm and others into myriad other realms. Those of you in this dimension struggle with whether this world of yours is all there is. You know it’s not true, but part of you wants to hang onto that idea. At the time of their Great Shift, the Lemurians were in complete discernment that they would go out into the other worlds to be in service to others. You don’t know how many worlds there are out there for you. You have no idea how many lifetimes you’ll spend being in service to somebody who is a little less informed than you. You will come into a space where all of these other energies are working at getting better at what they do, and you will assist them.

Now, many of you will remain embodied because you will be needed to get Earth through this Shift. I don’t want to make it sound simple, because it isn’t. You can call yourselves Lemurians, or angels, or whatever you want to be called. I don’t care. Some of you will come here embodied like a Lemurian, in the Now, to help people in this journey. Earth may be a small planet, but you know it and understand it because of your Lemurian ancestry.

Those of you doing Goddess work know the Goddess Light is powerful. It is part of the Creator’s Light. Is it God-is? God is all things in Oneness. The Lemurians are with you now. You’re Lemurian. The Goddess Love within you informs you that a major shift is in store for everybody. Everybody will be part of it and you are no exception, my friend.

Q: Master Kirael, would you speak on how we, as lightworkers, can reach others with news of the Shift?

KIRAEL: At this moment in time, people are aware that there’s something happening that they don’t understand and they will listen and read and search for answers. They will keep you in their sphere of influence, so to speak, because they know they might need you. You will get better at what you’re doing because you have the courage to speak your truth. You will tell people what you’re doing and they will get used to it.

In your case, what you do with feng shui and astrology is what the Shift is all about. You go out into the world and show people that a positive aspect exists for everything out there. You give people a positive spin on their lives, their work, their relationships and that helps them refocus their lives, see things in a more powerful way. When you make people feel safe, they’ll want to hear what you have to say. I’m not trying to compliment you. That’s who you are. As long as you do feng shui consultations, astrology, mediumship, anything, you’ll succeed because you stay positive and you make others feel positive about their lives.

Q: I channel the One-voice Council comprised of three whales and three dolphins, and at times, all six want to speak at the same time, yet they all have different messages. At those times, I’m not sure where to go. Part of me feels overwhelmed, part of me gets nervous, and part of me doesn’t trust. What is your advice on taking the next step?

KIRAEL: Remember that three whales and three dolphins total six, which, in my numerology, is mastery. You have to give them a focus point and then go into your channel with them. You must say to them, “Here’s what we’re going to do. We’re going to have a person, or a group of people, ask questions. I’m leaving it up to you in your own mastery to know which of you will speak through me. I will not make this decision. I’m only available as the channel.” When you’ve done that, they will adjust quickly, just as quickly as I travel when I say, “I’m going to Germany. All right, I’m back.” That’s how long it takes for me to get from here to Germany. The moment I have the thought, I’m there.

You tell these six beautiful energies what you want to do, that you want to be of service to humankind and that you will be the spokesperson for them. Tell them that they must use their own mastery to determine who speaks and when. It will take them a matter of a second or two, maybe three at the most, to figure out what they want you to do and then you will speak in one voice, as one channel, one journey. It always comes down to you feeling free enough to say to them, “Here’s how it works and this is how I will play.” They will collectively come into one voice. If all six of them wish to speak, they will do so one at a time. You will feel the presence of their love.

Q: How can we, as stewards of Mother Earth, learn the secret that the children hold within them?

KIRAEL: The children coming onto your Earth plane right now come with a grand purpose. They have a special journey beyond your wildest dreams to share with the human world. When the children have their say, you will hear it and decide whether to embrace it in love or to fear it. Fear separates you from these children. In love, you will recognize these children and they will get stronger in what they do and say. They’re getting stronger because their love is the one true particle of their light.

You each have a particle of love within you. When it expands, when you bring it to the forefront and let somebody else touch it, feel it, smell it, be part of it, you will see love grow exponentially. That’s what these children will show you. When these children approach you, you will have to free the love particles within. Give your energy in love. If somebody’s coming at you in the wrong way, you’ve got to walk away. These children know when your love is showing. It is so magical. The truth of truth or love is already upon you. So, when you act, act in love. Love is all that you will ever have to be or give. Closing Statement

KIRAEL: In this journey of being in love, truth is paramount. You don’t look at the person next to you and measure his or her truth. You don’t measure his or her love, because if you are truly in love yourself, you will be strong enough to get over and above measuring. When you are high on the scale of love, you don’t have to climb higher. At that point, love is the focus of everything. When you’re not climbing to get up this ladder of love because you’re already there, the ladder falls away and you understand something you’ve never before understood. Love is just another project of the All That Is. I am speaking of the God Creator’s Love. Everybody understands the Christ Consciousness and the Goddess Love. Well, you are the Goddess Love. You are the Christ Consciousness. You are the God Creator. God Creator is not hovering above you. You are made of those same particles that the Creator is made of, and if that’s the truth, then the Creator is visible for
everybody to see. If you know love, you are love, and in love, my friends, you are the God Creator, the Christ Consciousness, the Holy Spirit, and the Goddess Light.

Good evening.
[/size]
Back to top Go down
http://www.mahaffybooks.com

Master Guide Kirael Part 2 09-13-2007
Page 1 of 1