The Law of ONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Law of ONE

When One Is Harmed ALL Is Harmed

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Master Guide Kirael Part 1 09-13-2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Master Guide Kirael Part 1 09-13-2007 Empty
PostSubject: Master Guide Kirael Part 1 09-13-2007   Master Guide Kirael Part 1 09-13-2007 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 1:37 pm

KIRAEL: Good evening. We want to talk about the role of channeling in this Great Shift. In your daily life you are surrounded by people who are aware that their own “time and space” is crossing into a “time and space” that is the purity of the Shift. The Shift is taking place in the Now, and now is when you will open your channels and let yourselves be free. Many of you know that you can get to the other realms through channeling. You might be tentative at first, but, with practice, you will go farther and farther out of the way to let the other energies in.

Many of you wonder if you are already channeling because you recognize that you’re thinking in a different state of mind, a different consciousness or awareness. Take a moment and think back to a time when you were sitting in the twilight of the evening or whenever, and your mind was quieted and suddenly you recognized the presence of another voice, another person or entity. Such events are happening more often now. The energy you hear may not be loud. It may be a soft whisper, a light energy that stays with you.

At some point, you will question who it is you’re hearing. This sort of experience, the crossing of energies from other dimensions with energies in this dimension, is evidence of the Great Shift. My friends, the secret, if you will, is that everyone is already in the channeling mode.

Close your eyes and let yourself be free, free to go into the realm where I am right now. My voice is coming through the medium, but you can find out where I am if you come with me. Come out of your body and allow yourself to go where I am. You’ll notice colors around me, colors of the Goddess weave, colors of light, and then you’ll recognize that that’s what I look like. I am light and I am a color. You’d like to see me as a man or a woman, but you’ll come to the understanding that I’m just spirit, a guide. You’ll understand that the journey of channel is open for you. Go out of your body to the other realms one more time, especially those of you who want to channel or become a medium. Come with me. If you can see the colors surrounding you—the yellows and the pinks and the greens—focus on them. I am there. Don’t try to shape me into anything; just let yourselves be free.

What you were looking at, my friends, was the world of spirit, spirit in colors more lovely than any you’ve ever known or could have designed. That’s how quickly the Shift can happen for you. That is the Shift. Everyone is looking to experience this dynamic, to feel the shift within in a matter of seconds, finding yourselves embedded in all of these colors, knowing that you don’t have to conjure me up as a spirit guide or a spirit person or a spirit anything. You’ll know that I’m in those colors. You see, this Shift is the world that is reclaiming itself. It is the world of spirit, and in its reclaiming itself, you will stay in the Now. You’ll be in the moment. Be thankful for where you are at any given moment. You can’t be thankful for something that you’re looking for. Be thankful for what and where you are, because that’s what’s important.

I’ve kept me opening statement brief. If you’ve got a question, I’m here to talk to you about it.

Q: When I channel, I have problems coming back to the Earth plane. It feels wonderful to be in the other realms because my thoughts manifest immediately, but when I return, I vibrate down to the third dimension and it’s a letdown. All the aches and pains return. How do I cope with that transition?

KIRAEL: What if every time you returned to this third dimension, you had the will and the means to stay in your own truth? That’s not as easy as I’m making it sound. Working in this third dimension, the matrix portion of this world, where you deal with the people every day, is an illusion that is difficult to avoid. When you open yourself to channel and you return to this dimension, this so-called reality that’s not real, come in absolute truth. When faced with a situation you’re having trouble with, speak with your guide. “What am I going to say? I don’t know what to say. I’m lost. I don’t know how to say this.” Let your guide answer for you. Make sure your guide is fully part of you. Whether you meditate, or pray, or do ceremony in a group or alone, whenever you go into anything that takes you off of this dimension, you feel the truth, and the truth becomes a collective way of life until you return to this dimension.

When you return to this dimension and you experience aches and pains or whatever, remember that they are the product of your thoughts. If you do not entertain that thought vibration or tone, then that vibration or tone will not have a place to exist. Everyone leaves this dimension at some point, and when you do, you can see absolute truth. When you return, you have to make a choice to stay in absolute truth or not. The truth will set you free. Without doubt, the truth will set you free. Every time you’re not in truth, you will pay a certain price. You’ve got to get to the point where you don’t have to pay a price so often.

You may hear what I’m saying with your physical ears, but your cells are listening to me deeper than you know, because, you see, when I’m present, when I come in through the medium, I talk to your whole body, the physical, emotional, spiritual, and mental. All the bodies get to participate. Your tone or vibration hears me differently from the way you hear me with your ears.

Most of you are already channeling. You will bring the other part of yourself, your spirit, into the three remaining bodies, mental, emotional, and spiritual. You will have to give each body a voice and that means that you’re going to have to give them a wake-up call.

Q: I have received a lot of information from a lifetime in Lemuria when I had a lot of skills and abilities. I feel there are obstacles to my accessing this information. Do you see any obstacles to me receiving all of my skills and abilities from that lifetime now? Am I just being impatient or is there something you can point out that will open that access further?

KIRAEL: While you were asking your question, I went and checked the Akashic records to see what I could find for you. You’re remembering skills that you used in the time of Lemuria to awaken yourself into this new time and space. That’s going to work out very well for you. As you go into this journey of healer and you remember and use the skills and abilities you had, the people you’re working with will know that something’s happening, but they won’t understand what it is. These obstacles you feel are really magical points. When you go into your meditation each night or before you go into your sleep state, say a prayer. When you return in the morning, ask to remember where you’ve been.

You served in the Goddess realm at the closing times of Lemuria. You were an energetic being of light in crystalline form. Your journey was often involved in a weave of energies that most know nothing about now. You already know about this, my friend. Now your knowing will get stronger just because you and I have had this conversation. I will go with you tonight in your sleep time and I will give you some beautiful journeys that you can then relate to the people here on this Earth plane. People want to hear what you have to say, my friend. So, be willing to share and let the energies open up and then you will know exactly what you have come here to do.

Q: What role did the Elven realm play in the Great Shift in Lemuria and how are they guiding us now in our Great Shift?

KIRAEL: The Elven world is older than your human world. The Elven lived in Lemuria and Atlantis. They are here in your present shifting energies. These beautiful spirits have been through many shifts and every time they go through a shift, they pray that they will be available for whoever needs them and to share their ideas. They also know that everything in time and space occurs in a current, and in that current, these Elven are fully aware of everything that occurs around them.

The Elven have so much light in them that most of them cannot do their journey without letting the light come out through them. When you’re motivated to be a particle of this energy we call the Shift, that particle will always be, in one form or another, aligned with the Elven world. The Elven know that they will be here as long as they need to be and they will do what is necessary in perfect measure.

Everybody has some Elven energy. If you look deeply inside, you will know that the Shift is already upon you. You will be aware of those who are vibrating to the Shift. The greatest times of the Earth plane occurred when the Elven were predominant here. When the Elven energy is not allowed to be part of the journey, the matrix expands. When this happens, the Elven, like the angels, remain quiet and do not interfere. They understand that this is your dimension right now and they let you do your collective journey. They know that you’re in control of your destiny. In that light, when you think that certain people have more power than you do, or whatever, you will have to come back to Truth, Trust and Passion, the first three Principles of the Ten Principles of Consciously Creating. You will have to get those Principles up and running, so to speak, because when you do, you will understand that no one is better or worse than anyone else. The Elven won’t do that journey for you, but they will be available to help when you call upon them.

It will always come down to how much of your truth you use. The Elven have the ability to be so truthful that it hurts in some cases, but it will hurt only those who have gotten outside of the truth. When you’re outside of the truth, you cannot hear the truth, and that’s when you get hurt. When you’re in absolute truth, you will find someone who wants to listen to you. When you hear and feel truth, you will know what your path is and that is what the Shift is all about—being your truth.

Q: Would you take us on a journey that will assist us in expanding our ability to feel love and compassion for all things on our journey during this Great Shift in Consciousness?

KIRAEL: Go with me on a journey. Let go of your body. Imagine yourself floating on the breeze, flowing with the wind. Look beside you. Notice the person with you. It might not be anybody you know. Imagine someone on the other side of you now and another in front of you and another behind you. Feel the reality of being free to flow. In the flowing, you become aware. I want you to become love, truth. You can feel love in any way you want. Come with me. The journey will be ever so smooth. What I want you to see I want you to feel, and what I want you to feel I want you to be. Just be free, free in love. Love is truth. If you want to know what love looks like, picture a truth, a truth that sets you free. Can you feel it now? Feel the truth. Feel love. Notice that truth and love weave together. Truth is all that you have, my friends.

Let yourselves be free. Set yourselves down upon earth, no buildings, just the dirt. This is a space in time on your Earth where truth is looking for a place to be. It is looking for someone to seek it. When people want to do things that do not fit into your truth, it’s their problem, not yours. Walk away and stay in love. When you get into this truth, that’s where love is, my friends.

Q: In one of my meditations, I saw a tall, brown person. He didn’t look like we look. I believe it was in Lemuria. Is this the person or the entity who wants me to channel through the turquoise light? If so, how can I enhance the turquoise light to bring the entity out?

KIRAEL: You are already channeling an entity, but you haven’t been fully introduced to it yet. The vision that you see is only what you are allowing yourself to see. It is your journey to help this energy get its freedom, get a hold here on this Earth dimension. It is from Lemuria, and it is important for you to understand that your journey will take center stage on this entity’s back. This energy is here because it is looking for an opportunity to share with the people going through these great shifting times. Allow this person or this energy into your presence more fully. Get out of its way and allow its energies to be free. In this journey, my friend, this energy that you will bring in has been in your dimension for quite some time, and it will continue to be, because it has something great to share. It will use you to share its message. Many of you will have the same situation.

Continued: https://thelawofone.forumotion.com/Master-Guide-Kirael-f28/Master-Guide-Kirael-Part-Two-09-13-2007-t68.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.mahaffybooks.com

Master Guide Kirael Part 1 09-13-2007
Page 1 of 1